DEVELOPMENT/VARIATIONS OF CIRCULAR MOTIF LOGO

I quite liked the circular motif style logo at the end of the previous post, from my research - I found that there's so many brands that have a simple diamond shape as their logo, what would make mine different to theirs if I draw a diamond too? That's probably one of the reasons I like this style too, the use of diamonds isn't that evident. The diamonds actually make the outer ring, kind of makes it look like a stamp with the weird perforated edges. Here are different variations and try outs.

Fonts used are a combination of:
Liberator/Wisdom Script
Bebas Neue/Wisdom Script

Wisdom Script and Bebas Neue are the fonts used for the body copy, I think Liberator has stronger foundations and is more legible and just works better spatially for the logo and differentiates the logo from the body copy. I prefer the logo looking unique - rather than body copy fonts used for the logo too - just makes the logo look like bodycopy on top of some shapes in my opinion.

Here they are so far.

I the main thing I'm experimenting with is the black strip in the middle and trying different variations, I prefer the combination of the diamond outer ring pattern with the angular black ticker tape idea. I'll mark my favourites with a *







*
*

*





*






0 comments:

Post a Comment