BUSHIDO!:: Poster Development

Done a Poster 3, it's at it's core a colour variation of the first poster, I feel it works as prt of the set but for the next one I want to do something a little different and aventurous.

Also tried out Uppercase copy, to match the second symbol poster, to add some consistency.


I've tried to capture quite an ephemeral, almost unpolished aesthetic to the work, which is pretty loose and unexpected for an art gallery exhibition branding. Targeting a younger more metropolitan demographic.








/////


The set so far.



 





The first 2 have grown on me and I feel they work together, the third one although in the same colour palette I don't really like, the layout and overall feel of it feels too kitsch and undesigned, I'll keep designing as much as I can, before it's time to print I should hopefully be able to pick the best 7 and go with it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment