Bushido:: Poster 05_Honesty

Flying through these now, trying to get as many done to a degree that I can so on friday, 24 hours before taking to print I can pick and choose the best 7. The beauty of keeping my branding loose is I don't need to specify too much and can have fun with the layout of things and playing around with it.





The Bushido set of posters so far_






These are the posters fit for souvenirs and wall promotion, for the viral campaign I plan to put in place and bus stops, sign posts etc. I also need to work on landscape billboard formats too which will be simplified and with large copy to account for the distance people read them from far.

These posters will be printed and finished digitally by this week, I wish I could have screenprinted them but I plan on screenprinting to propose the finishing that will be used when in production.




0 comments:

Post a Comment