TOP TRUMPS SPECIALS WWE ALL- TIME GREATS EDITION BAD ARRIVED!

Had a good old look at the packaging and the cards.

All in all there's 33 cards. 3 of those are non-playing cards and deal with promotion of other products and the rules of the game. 30 are obviously playing cards and this is the number I'm gunning for.

I looked at the dimensions

Also how many I can fit on an A2 spread, I can fit 30 easily. 40 could be placed on to an A2 spread which is great news! The reason I'm looking at an A2 stock is because the digital dungeon isn't capable of double sided printing over A2 size. Printing onto a bigger spread rather than lots of little spreads is probably more cost effective.

Here's some photos i took of different aspects of the product.

Dimensions of card: 63mmx100mm


40 cards can fit on an A2



How to play instructions, I could create 5 of these so I can slot them within each pack. You want to ideally get some instructions every time you'd buy them.
Don't really like the top trumps packaging, it looks pretty kiddish and 'plastic' which isn't a bad thing, it's targeted at kids and does this effectively.

The 5 attributes you see on each playing card, this is the basis of my solution, each of these will be something which hopefully will say something about Bollywood and Indian culture






Descriptions, It would be good for me to have this too, so people new to Bollywood can read a short summary and to also get a good idea and context for each card.


You also get promotional cards, which advertise other products, instead of being a playing card.



As I can't print on double sided gloss because of printing limitations and basically just the cost of the paper. I looked at what else I could use and this A1 white card stuff has a pretty decent resemblance in terms of thickness to the top trumps playing cards, so I'll probably use this as my stock and see how it goes. It also seems thick enough to take double sided ink coverage without much trouble.



Something like this might look cool for the packet packaging, it will probably just say BOLLYWOOD BATTLE, HERO PACK on it or VILLAIN PACK etc and be displayed.



Here I've drawn round a playing card to see how many times I could print a playing card onto an A2 spread and I can fit about 40. 4 rows of 10

3 non-playing cards and 30 playing cards.

1 rules card, 2 promotional cards and 30 playing cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment