BUSHIDO:: Posters printed!

Pretty chuffed with how the colours have come out, we dicussed stocks with James and it was recommended to try it on the thick matt stuff, which allows nice ink coverage and doesn't give off a shine like satin, so it will go with the rest of my matt products.

As my posters are in Oban format when folded in half, I plan on folding them for the purposes of the branding photography which means there is "BUSHIDO!" branding on the back of the posters for photography purposes and an extra touch. I plan on having the same type used as paste-ups for a more viral and repetition form of promotion and distribution.


Pretty rubbish photos, for now hopefully























Back of posters:





When folded in half it will hopefully give a bit more of a finish instead of simply being white on the back



PLAN MOVING FORWARD::

Now I've drawn a line underneath the posters, I'm pretty happy with them and they're pretty much done and to a point where I'm happy to photograph them with the rest of the products. 

The next stage is to work on billboards, bus stops and other forms of marketing and distribution, this shouldn't take longer than a day, it's a stopgap between the other sizable part of print which is the books, I have 7 booklets to produce, print and bind. and a calligraphy perfect bound book. 

After the books are made, hopefully in around a weeks time I will work on the website and app proposal and bring it all together as a complete project and add finishing touches.


0 comments:

Post a Comment