DEVELOPMENT OF POSTER SECTION

At first I was going to go with this, but after thinking about it I thought I didn't want to keep just saying "Dont Sin, Just Bin", my logo does that and the name of the campaign does that. It doesn't need to be said again and definitely doesn't need to be illustrated again in a different style. I thought the nods to the twitter and facebook page are enough to get the message of Dont Sin Just Bin across enough. I, remember, am trying to make each rip section work on it's own and as a set within the envelope as there's the possibility of it being ripped off and I need each section to have enough information on it's own.


I went ahead and adopted my previous proverb poster and proverb, and added the facebook and twitter references. I think it works well and works better as a standalone poster, it motivates and inspires and the Dont Sin Just Bin reference, may make the reader make a connection between the two consciously. The reason they're rippable is to make the envelope as useful and reusable as possible and also because each section should be useful and referable on it's own and I think this is more useful on it's own than the first  attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment