SEVEN STEPS OF RESEARCH - INFO-GRAPHIC

Here are a few info-graphs I made. I think this makes sense to me, with how I would probably go about the seven steps of research. I've made sure to separate analysing and presenting the data as I think I always carry out research and then take a look back on it and reflect on the research - discuss the findings  and then present it. It's a separate sort of stage of my research.

Here I've seperated into 3 different stages. All stages have overlapping/linking parts. The first stage is an initial look, so I'd identify terms of reference and look at past work and research.

The first stage would allow me to find my approach, which would allow me to collect and analyse the data.

Finally, I'd discuss and present my findings.







Alternatively I think stages 1 to 5 can sort of overlap. I think I find myself switching back between for example looking at past work, while I'm collecting and finding my own approach. It's a sort of give and take thing and I think it may work better if stages 1 and 2, and stages 3-5 kind of overlap and then finally discussing and presenting findings is still separated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment