THREE: WHAT RHYMES WITH THREE?

My photography word is 'three'. People have took this in different ways, and applied logic in different ways. In terms of what I would find of interest in zines is a more conceptual approach, kind of like a look into the life of someone. It's something I'd probably want to pick up and flick through, I really like photography which just captures a moment, where you can read into it. This is one of the things I picked up on in the aesthetics workshops with Jo for context of practice. Anyways..

I decided to take a more conceptual approach, I'm going to investigate and photograph words that rhyme with 'three'. I'm not going to make it obvious though, I don't want alot of text, just weird photography, and then at the end or beginning I might have a little contents page, for example:

1. Tree
2. Marie

So here are the words that rhyme with 3 that I think could be quite interesting, I also used websites like this  and this which rather helpfully generate some rhymage for you! Here is a mixture of words by me and from generators. The ones in bold are my favourites, It'll be fun to explore em. Still trying to work out what kind of look I want, but really like the idea of a vintage, film camera sort of look. Adds abit of noise and harsh lighting to it, I think it makes it alot more quirky and interesting for a conceptual idea like this. Got a few inspirations for this, which I'll post up in the DC blog.

TREE
SEA
BE
CHI
KNEE
BEE
SEE
FLEA
WHISKY
ABDUCTEE
FREE
BBC
D
E
C
T
SEXY
GI
KEY
KEYS
COPY
TRICKY
GLEE
HE
DEGREE
DEPUTY
GUARANTEE
LEE
STE
MARIE
EMCEE
JUBILEE
LSD
ME
GUTSY
MPG
OCD
PEA
ETERNITY
ONLY
PONY
REFEREE
JAYCEE
JAYPEE
PEE
WEE
MP3
WOODY
WRINKLY
TEA
TEE
RUPEE
Z
THIERRY
TV
TRAINEE
SIGHTSEE
PIGGY
ROSEMARY
BABY
MONEY
ACNE
AMY
AUNTY
ARTY
BADLY
BAGGY
BETTY
BITCHY
BLOODY
BROWNIE
CHERRY
CHUBBY
CLINGY
CLOUDY
CRAPPY
DIXY
EIGHTY
TNT
FIZZY
GANGLY
GRAVY
HEALTHY
ICY
JUICY
MESSY
OUI
PEPSI
PIXY
SKI
SWEATY
TIPSY
TURKEY
WIFEY
YETI
WINTERY



All of them, could have pretty cool photography, I know what I want to photograph for each of them or what I think would look cool anyway, question is getting out there and photographing them now really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment