CARD DEVELOPMENT

Found it pretty weirdly challenging to get comfortable with designing and working with a cad layout, I don't know if it's the Indian/Bollywood theme which is out of my comfort zone or the space and dimensions of a playing card. Either way, I gave it a good shot and took screenshots at notable times so you can see the progression.

I tried to go for a patterned, more 'traditional' look but it came across as a bit too in your face. I went back to the movie ticket style and tried to refine it until I was fairly happy with it like I am now































Pretty happy with this, I need to stop niggling with it and just get all the cards done, I've still got the packaging to look into and ideally need to get it done and finalised this week for print. Let's go!



0 comments:

Post a Comment