RUSSEL PETERS - ABOUT BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

This video demonstrates well what I want to tally up in my publications. Interesting/funny facts. Giving a humorous insight to Bollywood, but on India and their culture as a whole.

Warning:Swearing in video...



This video sums up how alot of people talk about Bollywood movies really well, it's a part of the culture of watching and talking about Bollywood movies. Make sure you watch it! Gives a good insight to my idea for this project. This will be really good to show in the crit on Friday as it'll give more substance to my idea.


Ideas for tallies so far for each publication which will showcase the actor/actress's career:

Total number of...
  • Marriages
  • Times fallen in love
  • Games of chase around trees
  • Kisses
  • Near-kisses (to contrast with kisses and get point across)
  • Disapproving in-laws
  • Forbidden loves
  • Elopements
  • Duration of movie
  • Murders (they always seem to just kill people with no consequences!)
  • Outfit changes in songs
  • Continent shifts during song
  • Filmfare awards
  • Movies starred in
  • Declarations of love
I'll add more to this very soon as and when I think of more


This'll be fun to tally up. I need a plan me thinks. Maybe do the averaging out idea after tallying about 5-10 films for each actor, would still probably get the same point across and take less time. I'll have to have a think about this.

I'll need to choose the 10 actors too for each of the 10 publications. Doing 10 movies for 10 publications and tallying facts about them is still a possibility, or it could be something else altogether. Nothing's final yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment