BOLLYWOOD BATTLE POSTERS

Went for a halftone kind of screenprinted look, in preperation for screenprinting which I hope to do soon anyway. I wanted it to look quite traditional and so went for a traditional printed look. Tried to capture the different sides of Bollywood with the romance, and then the 70s action. Quite happy with how these turned out. Some photos of development and the finished products ready for print tomorrow hopefully! On some off white A2 antique white paper I reckon.









Pretty much happy with this as they are like this..




Here are some knock ups I printed on standard gsm A3 paper in the mac suites. I actually think they look quite decent, the colours are pretty bright and pop off the paper quite a bit. I'm not going to keep these as my finals though, I also intended my finals to be A2 size but with the issues with the digital dungeon at the moment and the lack of a time slot booked, I might have to make do with an A3 print but on different stock which I'm still able to do in mac/pc suites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment