PHOTOSHOP BRIEF - POSTCARDS: RED

The colour I've picked from my photos is red, the concept behind the idea I want to do is to somehow emphasise red, or to extract red out of objects you'd normally associate with red, to create (hopefully) interesting imagery.

At first I was thinking about making things like tomatos, ketchup and red objects in my imagery something odd like black but I had an idea where it would look even more effective if I had some sort of syringe that was literally extracting the colour red out of the objects and in turn making the object lack colour (kind of greyscale'd)




Here are some tryouts I've done. It's abit difficult as I don't have any actual physical photos I took of a syringe injecting products

The concept i'm going to try and go for is to somehow exagerrate or remove red colour from objects that you would normally associate red with. For example strawberries..











Here's my attempt, it would look so much better if I actually took the photos myself with a syringe etc














0 comments:

Post a Comment