CHOSEN COLOURS

After looking over what people associate with the different genres, the colours I'm going to go with are:

Pop > orange
Rock > Black
Rap > Red/Gold
Dance > Pink
Reggae > Green
Dubstep > Blue
Indie > Brown

Changing the colours shouldn't really be an issue afterwards if I want to tinker with it, I can just overlay colours over the top and they should be applied fine.

Just did a little calculation to see how it would work out...


A song like Three Little Birds by Bob Marley for example is 3:02 seconds long. If I was going to have 80 intervals recorded, that means 182 ÷ 80 = 2.275 seconds. 

So I'm going to pause the song and dB meter every 2 seconds. The .275 second will probably be broken even by me sometimes stopping slightly too early or too late anyway and nothing really changes in 0.2 of a second so it should be ok!

0 comments:

Post a Comment