Preparing stamps for vinyl print and cut











A4 vinyl ^^ which I'll print onto. I'll try it on see-throguh vinyl first to see what kind of effect it has, if it doesn't work so well I'm going to try it on white vinyl which should be a more reliable backup option. I'm going to shoot for a drop-in today at 1PM, so I can get these out of the way ready for submission and then spend the rest of the afternoon taking a more experimental approach and start from the ground up and take a different approach. 

I've noticed the approach I take changes the work I produce substantially, the work which I myself find to be stronger is when I just react to a brief and it allows me to apply my own style to it abit more somehow, rather than worry about guidelines etc. I can worry about them after the design is consolidated. I shall see what I come up with anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment