The set of 4 as of now

 




I think they're ok. Something seems to be missing though, I don't think I've been perfectly comfortable with producing these all the way through. I don't know if it's the visual style I've employed. I've started these late, it seems like this is what would normally be the first stage of  my development. Just sort of getting this out of my system so I know what it looks like before moving forward. I'm at this stage just a few days before the final crit though! So I'm going to consolidate these as a set ready for print and at a point where I class them as passable and adequate for submission.

I'll then get a bit more experimental and start to add some fun into the brief somehow, by working with a style I think may be a style I'm better and and can place more of my own stamp on (pardon the pun). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment