ROWES: Branding Images / Finished



I had a bit of a shocker yesterday when it came to printing and completing in time for photography. The main thing I learnt is to not underestimate how long and fiddly it can be to print sometimes and to account for software and hardware issues such as a printer not wanting to help. In the end I couldn't get everything I wanted to print and to the quality I wanted it printed and crafted. I allotted myself Monday to do it, if I didn't manage it then I'd mock up it up digitally. So that's what I've done as I need to draw a line under these set of briefs so I can work on the project report.


I've tried to create the feeling of gold foiling on the logo too, which I feel does a suitable job to illustrate how it would be when printed and foiled for real.































































Overall I'm pretty happy with how these mock ups turned out. I wish I could print foil everything for real and I will, but just for my own enjoyment as it won't be in time for me to produce the project report which I plan on starting to work on Wednesday, so I'll hopefully do an update on how everything looks when printed in real life at a later date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment