The Shining: Published!

My poster for The Shining recently made it into the annual publication by Alternative Movie Posters, a pretty big fan-art website for movie posters with some great work showcased, so it's cool to be in the mix as well. The book is for sale now but they sent it me for free which was nice of them.

It's all come from contacting them and saying check this poster out I've done, would be cool if you showcased it on your website and its gone from there - they now even sell it with my permission for which I receive royalties. The reason I'm posting this is because I feel it's a step in the right direction in a medium of design I really enjoy and also importantly I'm starting to make (small amount for now) money from it! Great news, onwards and upwards.






0 comments:

Post a Comment