Type & Grid:: Pitch: Munich v Barcelona_done




Both spreads now done, again I've mocked up how it would look closed, opened out as a full spread or read page by page as you can do both with a concertina. I aimed to make the spreads work as a big folded out spread and also as page by page. This will be printed so the flip-side is the Barcelona focused spread, whereas this is the Bayern Munich one.


Colour palette of black, with red overprint on white stock.

Alternatively I might just print black onto red stock and have a white spot colour via screen-printing. Would be cool to do! Less ink coverage and would be cheaper to produce on a larger scale too





Closed








Read like a booklet














Opened out









/////////////



Next stage is to print it. For the purposes of the type and grid brief I will create a concertina fold, which will be simply digitally printed or I may push the boat out a bit and spot the colour the white with a silkscreen onto relevant coloured stock.


Either way in the future I want to push this concept further as I really enjoyed working on this and feel it could be a viable large-scale project in terms of an actual magazine with more content and more refinement. Why not!


0 comments:

Post a Comment