ACTION SHOTS + FINAL PRINT (AGAIN)













Overall, I'm quite happy with the final print. I think the black background works well against the yellow. Black and Yellow are two colours that are well known to contrast and work with each other nicely without being too horrible on the ol' eyes. I was a abit worried about whether the intricacy of it would be troublesome for the printer but it was more than up to it. Some of it is quite intricate, with a 0.5pt stroke on the crane detail etc but I guess blowing it up to A1 size eradicated that problem and on the whole I think it went well and it's abit different to what you'd normally expect I guess.

Its's white A1 cartridge stock with 100% black (K) and 100% Yellow (Y) print. Obviously the white parts of the print, are areas where no ink is involved because of the white stock.

Next thing to do is test out the typeface and see how it could possibly work as a font.






0 comments:

Post a Comment