PROVERBALLY YOURS PROGRESS CRIT

ISSUES RAISED
  • Everyone liked the idea of a campaign or advertising a day. I'll really have to arrange the day though, I can't just pretend it exists and brush it to the side.
  • Like the idea of stickers and a more interactive approach.
  • Send direct to councils, public buildings, parks, etc.
  • A package style envelope, where it closes into itself, with a sticker or something to stick it down went down well
  • Does a sheet of like 6 stickers inside count as stock?


ACTION TO BE TAKEN
  • Make a facebook and twitter page for the campaign
  • Think of a name for the campaign
  • Design a logo to use for letterheads, flyers, stickers etc
  • Look into packaging and folding techniques for papers to be enclosed
  • Maybe make a pattern or introduce pictograms somehow?
  • Be fully sure of what I'm trying to do, am I going to arrange a clean/environment day? Like existing examples such as Live Aid or Live 8
  • Book print timeslot for printing and for stickers once decided
  • Spend time over weekend nailing what I want to do, and then crack on with it and bring it all together.
  • The making wont take too long, I just need to decide properly what I'm doing and do it because it's inefficient to change the name of the campaign after making the logo and badge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment