ALOT OF RESEARCH IS IN ORDER

Made a Mind map, are you allowed to call it that these days? Thought shower, spider diagram, whatever you wanna call it - I made one, to keep branching off subjects and making themes out of them.

Could literally go on forever but I was running out of paper and my OCD brain was starting to melt abit with all the mess so I stopped right there. Plenty of avenues to explore now, I think when I start I'll look in depth into one broad field at a time and then hopefully by the time we get back I'll have quite a wide view on it.

Don't really know where to start now! I can see it will be easy to just get sucked into one area, this isn't a bad thing as this one area will probably interest me but I'll need a general informed view of the wider subject to go with it too.

Let the fun begin..

Abbas xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment