THE GROUP LOGOS

Here is the group logo I also made to be placed on the app/website and shopping booklet. I tried to keep it simple, this cross thing is pretty much everywhere at the moment, so I feel like abit of a sheep doing this but it does look dead smart. It's basically the initials of everyone in the group and it's to present ourselves in a more collective and professional manner.

Font used is Century Gothic Bold as i think it complements it well, it's quite rounded but at the same time quite sharp, especially the edges of the stems etc so I think it works in the space well and is legible, which is important as it'll be resized pretty small on the various media we'll incorporate it into.

I made two variations: black on white, and white on black. I emailed these out to all my group members along with the two variations of the product logo. This was so everyone had the Illustrator file ready and able to put into any document with ease, hopefully Here's the complete set.








Here's a picture showing the guides to show how I lined it all up. Essentially the 'cross' is fitting into an invisible square, the letters are on the inside of the square but touching the inside edge of the square. They're also centred. Here's a screeny of me working with the guides in Illustrator, the screen should explain what I'm saying without too much of a problem.



0 comments:

Post a Comment