Couples

So I want a couple, or two individuals holding hands or interacting in some form, maybe dancing or in some how just seeming to embrace the rain and leaving their umbrellas behind under the rain. I need some reference imagery so here's some that I've collected





I like these more 'vintage' ones more I think it'd look better than some chavs prancing around, especially considering the umbrellas look quite kind of 'posh' too




This is a good image, walking away from the umbrellas might bring the message home a bit more

silhouettes won't really suit the halftone umbrellas, i need a photograph to work from really










This is my favourite so far, I think it could translate well to the photo. A little silhouette of a couple in the distance dancing.




This pretty much sums up my poster! It seems to be quite a popular painting though so I might look a bit silly just using the same silhouette from what could be a classic painting that everyone at D&AD knows, who knows...?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment