Idea 1 > Umbrella ella ella > initial images

I'm going to go and photocopy these just to see what happens, and I can digitalise the photocopies with a scanner and work on top, for now here are some initial images, which I'll print out to photocopy.







Halftone ideas..





Quite like the idea of night time, night makes it seem more romantic and all that, yellow's just an initial tester but I can't think of any reasoning behind it other than D&AD use it a lot.




I like how the umbrellas look kind of painted, as if they're made of just gradients. Reminds me of old 50s posters.




Here I dulled the shadow down some what and I like it, I don't know why I just think it has a nice feel when you look at it. Once I add some more features to it like rain, probably in white I think it'll come together nicely. I'm quite pleased with how this is coming along. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment