Poster Brief > Idea 1 > bit of development


So I've got an idea which I really like. Umbrella's which are lying on the floor, the handles overlap to create a loveheart shape and also i guess if you read into it, the downed umbrellas signify two people dropping their umbrellas and enjoying the rain and the created loveheart <3 shape will signify romance and love. Quite chuffed this idea randomly came to me. Kessler is idea driven so hopefully he'll like this.

I've noticed he's into photocopying and work that isn't perfectly clean cut, so I'm first going to prepare the 'clean-cut' version on the mac and then take this to the photocopier and see how it turns out after a few rounds in there. The photocopied version, if it has the desired effect, will be scanned in and then prepp'd for a poster. That's the plan anyway…













Tried a halftone effect here, quite like it


Some grey bits which I need to cut through

Just a screeny of me selecting the grey sections with the magic wand tool

Still some grey bits, so I'll add a colour overlay of black just to make the whole layer black


Here's the shadow



0 comments:

Post a Comment