REFERENCE IMAGERY


The overall feeling I want to give is to basically embrace the rain, with or without text, i'll probably go with whatever works best. I've already got a few ideas in my head, but I don't wanna get too carried away just yet and have to start having a bit more of a design process about my work so if the ideas still seem strong after some more thought then cool!


Here's some imagery to think of when I'm trying to think of rain and the kind of work I want to produce. So I looked at things to do with rain such as, obviously, clouds, umbrellas etc but also looked at some type, layouts and photocopy stuff just so I have a little catalogue of visual cues. I thought it'd be a useful starting point to just see what things look like that are relevant and see if I stumble upon anything which gives me an idea.






Colours work well here, if a bit obvious. I like the simplicity of it and the illustration style







Use the bottom of an umbrella handle as an L?! L ove maybe? It's an idea








































0 comments:

Post a Comment