PREPARING POSTER FOR LIVE BRIEF

Here is the rain poster I selected. As I probably can't give directions for them to faf about with yellow stock to print onto and whatnot, along with the fact they probably definitely won't have the same stock lying around, I've actually made the poster yellow in Illustrator with a very similar effect. So when printed onto standard white paper it should look pretty much the same, maybe not quite as crisp around the edges of the hands.

I've actually learnt quite a lot prepping these. As I'm basically sending it to the printers, in the possibility it may win, I've worked out how to add crop marks and bleed! So ideally if they're pro, they'll print the A2 onto paper bigger than A2 for real A2 size and use my crop marks and bleed to get a nice flush finish. 

I also prepared a 72dp low-res screen version, along with a higher resolution 300dpi version, and finally the print-ready PDF with bleed and crop marks which I mentioned. Here they are



72 dpi


300 dpi


Hi res PDF with bleed and crop marks



0 comments:

Post a Comment