BUSINESS CARD IDEA 1

I had an idea that I quite like after doing some (very rough) sheets for ideas. I was thinking if I print the business cards onto vinyl, along with crop marks. About 10 should fit onto an A3 piece of vinyl. I can then score the business cards using the vinyl cutter.

So rather than a bog standard business card, users can actually peel away sections and stick them around, rather than the possibility of them just looking at it and throwing it away. People often get tempted to peel stickers and just stick them anywhere.

Either way, we're the winners as significant bits of information such as our logo, twitter add or QR code will be out there stuck somewhere. It also adds a bit of interactivity and something different to a business card.

There shouldn't be any issues really, apart from if the vinyl cutter can score that closely together and if the vinyl stock is suitable for a business card, I remember it being quite thick though so it should be ok.

The dimensions for a business card are 75mm x 50mm

Here is a mock up I just tried out...



Seeing how it would look on yellow stock as we're swaying towards

These cut lines are possibly too close, might be risky.

This is better.

Without cut lines. I think it's pretty simple and I like how you can peel away aspects of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment