PUBLICATION IDEA FOR CoP


I'm going to make a publication, exploring the techniques and groundbreaking nature of Hitchcock's filmmaking. The Film Theory lecture we had on Hitchcock will be an excellent starting point.

I don't want to just create a simple little book though, I want it to be interactive, either through pop up, or interactive elements such as tabs you pull for an added dimension to the work.

Each double page spread would be dealing with a different scene or point I want to make. e.g. this scene...


Pull a tab to pull away the curtain... and it reveals this behind the curtain layer...




This above image could somehow be revealed, on the next facing page or the page after maybe? I'll need to look into this on my design context blog as I don't want to give myself too much work. I'm still new to book-making, never mind technical pop up/interactive books but I really want to have a go at it.




 I also just think it'll be fun to make and keep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment