SEB INTERVIEW

I want the content of my spread to really reflect Seb's personality, so I've decided most of the copy will basically be in his own words. Best way to do this is to interview him and plan out some questions which I think will reveal a lot about him and then record the interview and basically translate the transcript of the interview to the spread.

I'm very interested in layouts, especially experimental layouts and have yet to make time to really crack out some layouts I'm fully happy with. I'll work on those too. I also need to take or obtain some hi res print-ready photos anyway so I think i'll take this slight hiccup in the process and use it to interview Seb and gain something I think works out better for my content.


1. Where are you from? Tell us what it's like?




2. Did you have any nicknames growing up?




3. What's your earliest memory?




4. If you could do one thing, it can be anything, all day without any other worries and stress, what would you do?




5. What is your favourite word and why?




6. Do you think you have any bad habits?




7. If you could invite any four people to your dream dinner party, who would you invite?




8. How long have you been skating?




9. Worst skate injury?




10.When did you realise you want to be a graphic designer?




11. Modernism or Post-modernism? Why?




12. Favourite typeface? Why?




13. Favourite colours?




14. Favourite movie?




14. What made you pick Leeds College of Art?




15. Are you a mad cunt?




16. Anything to say before you go?




I'll go through this with Seb and possibly record it so I don't miss any word and have the exact transcript of Seb's responses. Now that I'm going to have a Questionnaire





0 comments:

Post a Comment