Applying concepts to nets // Shopping bag

Shopping bag

You can see in this screenshot, the concept I'm going for, I could even cut the bottom layer from underneath the zip, to create the feeling of the bag actually being unzipped, just through a simple print, the arms fit really nicely on the left and right side of the bag too, the back will need a bit of photo manipulation through Photoshop



Modified image applied onto the net. I've made fold marks and crop marks as I can't have the actual net outline on the assembled bag! Hopefully they will work.



Traced the logo and given the patch 'stitch' marks, it's just a dotted line stroke but works pretty well for now.




How the front of the bag would look, i'd cut away the layer showing underneath the zip at the top

This mock up also doesn't include the bag handles yet which will be string that I'll paint black.

Back




The net as it is, ready to print



I'll apply this same style and thinking to the other 4 nets hopefully by tonight and much quicker than it took me to do this first one and post up the results.

Abbas






0 comments:

Post a Comment