Applying a logo/brand to 5 different nets

The task for next weeks session on Tuesday is to apply a brand/logo/concept to the rest of the packaging we brought in, but actually make them.

Here is the design sheet I did, which gave me the idea for the concept I want to apply to the nets

This is the design sheet. One of the concepts I liked was the 3rd layout in the 3rd row. It/s obviously pretty rough but it's simply about wrapping around a nice high resolution texture of the actual garments of the fall/winter Carrhartt collection itself. It would be a bit different from the bog standard matte black/white bags you'd normally get.

If I'm able to I also want to find images that capture warmth and cold weather somehow, as it's their fall/winter collection. For example a nice fur texture would be pretty cool.

Carrhartt's clothes always have a sewerd on Carrharrt logo patch, part of the concept is to almost make the packaging a piece of clothing itself, so I want to have a Carrharrt patch on my packaging. I'm not sure I'll be able to sew the rubbery texture stamps by Tuesday but the least I can do is print on foam board or a thicker stock and stick it on to give a similar visual feel

Here are the packages

 
Ibuprofen box





 
The rolling papers net above, had the top fold-over tab type thing ripped off, as you can see on the left picture, so I created a temporary replacement with paper, so I can get an idea of how the net works.


 
Old Spice box



 
Zippo lighter packaging






Urban Outfitters clothes bag





Examples of textures I may use

















0 comments:

Post a Comment