Verbal Acrobatics: Website Wireframe



Started working on my website now, a little late with this unfortunately but I'll get as far as I can and propose/mock-up the rest, I'm trying to keep it as simple as I can, but also interesting, with visual consistency with the print side of the project.


The idea is to simply have one page, with the buttons acting as sort of anchors towards individual sections of the long vertical page, so acting as a normal page, but on the same page and with a scrolling animation. I've always wanted to try this so thought I'd at least try this for real on this brief.

I'm not too sure what the best way is to go about this but this is the plan for now, I'll get advice about the best route for this tomorrow. I'd prefer to have the website being full bleed to the edges of the screen and adaptively resizing itself.

The idea is to have a long vertical column of dividers, with dividers inside. Almost being a long vertical column of containers, each one housing it's own photo and page with text laid on top.



Container: 1024 x 5880



Quick scribble of how it could look, the navigation will be animated gifs placed in individual columns, I want it to not look grid like and loose.




Zoom-out of all the columns, each different coloured section will hold different information and act as a different page and progression.

A page up and page down link will be on each 'page' the page up function shoots you up to the navigation at the top. The page down button takes you to the next section. A bit like a scrolling timeline.





The navigation looks pretty detached from the content below at the moment, which might look decent when the background around the containers is the same black colour and it all blends together but I'm sure this can be improved.





0 comments:

Post a Comment