505: 5 Things That Are Good/Bad - why?


Interesting introductory workshop today. One of the main things I realised is how materialistic some people can be! It is human nature to criticise things quickly and have a good moan and it takes twice the amount of time to have a good thing about what we feel is 'good' in our lives. I went down the quite basic route and listed the core 'good' parts of life in broad terms. I tried to justify this but it seems topics such as Beyonce are better than life itself!









Proceeded to make a definitive list of 10 things and criticised the other good points of other tables, which was shockingly much easier than saying good things.


Task for tomorrow is to decide what we feel is 'good' personally and be prepared to share 10 interesting points and facts about why it's 'good' and conversely why it can also be 'bad'. This will be interesting and I'm going to make sure it's a topic I believe in and feel visually it could be interesting. I'll continue this tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment