Bushido: Boards


Design boards for tomorrow to communicate my chosen subject and the direction I'm headed.

I spent a lot longer on these boards than usual trying to implement a more well thought out layout and grid, implenting the Van De Graaf canon stuff we've been learning in the Type & Grid sessions with Phil. I feel it's definitely helped and I tried to break up the text a little bit, hopefully it's worked. Definitely my best boards



_Boards:

  1. What is good?
  2. Concept/Subject
  3. Subject research
  4. Visual research
  5. Range of products
Distribution is a board I've left out as I'd rather discuss this I don't feel it's concrete enough to make boards for just yet.


Screenshots for now - Issuu seems to be down



What is Good?

Concept - Bushido

Subject Research



Visual Research

Range of products

0 comments:

Post a Comment