BBC: Design Sheets



The collaboration between Eve and myself has been going smoothly over the last two weeks. We have been researching heavily into web design, apps and other interesting web features. I have been drawing up some layouts, inspired from my research that includes both static and interactive websites.

We have worked on our concept throughout the last two weeks, as that is the most important part of the brief. We feel that we need to get right because there is quite a few requirements involved when it comes to the BBC because of their brand and target audience. Despite a few restrictions, we have planned a concept that we can build on over up and coming weeks.

Concept

Live feed

Contrasting features
Static / live features
Moving image / silent videos
Horizontal scroll
Drag live fead down - different notches

Usability 

Focus on less clicking
Focus on target audience
Overlay light box windows

User Account

Tailoring newsfeed
Drag article on faves
News is catered for you
Share - social
Everyone is a journalist
Icons - links


Over the last weekend we set tasks to work on grids and do rough wireframes and Eve really did some interesting stuff with this, my drawings I feel aren't as good but I'm happy I managed to get my idea across and we actually ended up with very similar visuals so it's good to see we're on the right track and on the same wavelength with this.


Design Sheets - Eve











0 comments:

Post a Comment