Photography workshop / Ted Baker Lookbook

The photograph workshop was very useful today, learnt invaluable information in regards to photographing work professionally, something I've been slacking on from the start of the course and want to rectify moving forward. Rather than take photo of random objects I used it as an opportunity to have a go at photographing my lookbook for the Responsive Ted Baker brief I've been working on. I'm happy with the results although sometimes the colours are inconsistent.














The colours here are about right, the grey is the correct grey, I wish the red was a bit more vibrant and saturated like in real life though.






The lighting here is really cool, almost looks like an Issuu document!




Zoom lens is a lot of fun and very effective, beats an iPhone camera by some way...



0 comments:

Post a Comment