TED BAKER X TOKYO: FINAL CRIT FEEDBACK



I'm pretty much finished when it comes to the print side of this project, I've tried to push it forward as much as I can, the rest of the planned design work for me is in the form of proposal, for example uniforms and billboards. It's just not worth me doing this for real when all I'd send off is the images anyway, I really wanted to physically create the lookbooks and bag though so most of my time has gone here.

Consequently there's still work to be done, here are the boards I made for the final crit, trying to show my aim and the content on each board, whether it's there right now, or what is planned to be there.





Overall the feedback was positive although my boards right now are pretty scarce, the overall feedback was the visual style is engaging and interesting, they liked the way I slightly altered the logo but there was a few questions about whether I'd alter the format of the logo for different media.

There was a comment about Tokyo being a city and not a country, my fault that one - typo!

I just need to mock-up all the other brand material such as uniforms/billboards/packaging and store fronts which shouldn't take a long time. Once this is done I can refine the layout and design of the boards ready for submission.



PLAN OF ACTION (1 to 2 days of Assessment Week):
  • Finish applying visual branding to store fronts, uniform, packaging and clothes labels
  • Photograph or mock-up the shopping bag material (lookbook, receipt, chippy packaging, bag)
  • Display research on boards in a clear and concise manner
  • Make boards tight in terms of text and image balance, text needs to be at a minimum




0 comments:

Post a Comment