Type & Grid:: Pitch: Progress so far


Progress has been very slow, I couldn't seem to get it right and wasn't fully happy with the type and layout but I feel this may grow on me a little bit and on the whole I'm reasonably happy and there are foundations set for the rest of the layout, the idea is for the front cover image to bleed off the right side of the page into the first inside page, to back up my concept of the concertina working as one big spread as well as page by page.



The colour palette is  + white stock. The blue is overprinted over the red.


The colour palette for the bayern munich side will be red and black plus white stock




Grid & Layout

So far I've used a Van De Graaf canon as a guideline for the cover and a 3x5 grid for the inside page and plan on tweaking and designing as I go.













Mock-up of how it would look as perfect bound book, I guess it will look a lot better when printed and refined a little bit






0 comments:

Post a Comment