ROWES - FInance and Insurance - BRIEF

I recently saw a brief for a competition online at logoarena.com basically from Rowes - a Financial and Insurance group based in the USA which wants a logo created. I don't see myself in terms of my future goals being a designer solely focused on logos, it's not something I enjoy and it's not something I feel particularly strong in - instead branding and layout of different material excites me more.

I decided to add a branding project to my portfolio so along with a logo I am going to create branding material for Rowes and focus more on the branding than on the logo.

The brief is pretty non-existant right now apart from simply saying what they want, so I've written a more focused brief taking into account what the client needs.



//////////////////////////////////////

Brief Title:

ROWES Group - Finance & Insurance


The Brief:

Produce a logo and branding material for Rowes, the well established and long-standing financial company based in the US. Create a unique and luxurious look taking into account the client, in turn the kinds of clients Rowes gets and the kind of aesthetic appeal they want to give off.


Background & Considerations

Rowes want to communicate:


#1 - They're a leader in the financial industry
#2 - Strength
#3 - Longevity & Luxury

Look into existing logos for rival brands and insurance group companies out there and how you can differentiate Rowes from them.

A consistent colour scheme and visual style throughout all branding material and logo.

Rowes is the family name of the company.


Values to communicate

  • Manly
  • Serious
  • Mature
  • Mixture between modern and classic


Target Market

Middle-class individuals, working professionals who want a reliable and well-established company to give them security and peace of mind in handling their financial affairs.



Deliverables

Logo design

Branding material including letterhead, notepads, folders and other material to really show application of the logo and the brand design across different materials and products.


Deadline

April 18th 2013


//////////////////////////////////////














0 comments:

Post a Comment