CREATE A CHARACTER?

I quite like the idea of creating a character, who happens to be a cleaner. This can allow me to create an interesting personality and give the cleaner a name. I might go down the humorous, kind of stereotypical, exaggerated route, similar to Mr Muscle for example.

A name would be important for the character. I like the idea of having a cheesy name, which just reinforces the fact I'm a cleaner and what kind of message I'm saying.

Some off the top of my head that are good examples, are often in movies, comics etc. E.g..



The Riddler (Batman). Real Name: Edward Nigma



Professor Hugo Strange 



Johnny Storm AKA The Human Torch

Reed Richards AKA Mister. Fantastic - Alliteration with the names


Superman AKA Clark Kent, again, Alliteration with the name.


Spiderman AKA Peter Parker


Fred Flintstone


Lois Lane from Superman

Cyclops AKA Scott Summers


Bruce Banner = The Hulk



I could go on forever with examples but you get the idea! Alliteration is used for character names all over the place, and it also makes real name more memorable too. E.g. Marilyn Manson. Initial ideas for possible names with the cleaner/cleanliness theme could be:

Fred Fairy
Scott Soap
Davey Detergent
(god these are so bad)
Chris Leaner
Chris the Cleaner

Maybe I could sign the pieces as the cleaner, to add a more personal touch to the posters. Handwritten with a pen/marker on top of the printed work possibly?





0 comments:

Post a Comment