PRINTING PROCESS

Had abit of trouble with the spreads !9 matter how much u try it's pretty much impossible with the facilities at hand to get them perfectly in line on both sides, something I need as its quite intricate to cut, not much margin for error. What resulted with the misalignment was the buggered up borders on the back.

I solved this, for now atleast by getting rid of the borders and increasing the bleed a lot, so even if it's misaligned it won't be nearly as much evident. No border on the outside though but have to settle for that! Photos the refined cards will be up very soon. My camera died at the worst time...

Here are some photos I took to illustrate the issues I had.

Also dabbled with yellow stock for increased colour but the thickness didn't lend itself well for double sided printing and the colours didn't pop off it quite as I wanted.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment