FIGHTING - 5 THINGS


5 examples of branding/logos which promote products under my theme:





Pride FC logo 





UFC logo



Bushido quote in Kanji. This could make a cool set of posters and branding





Pride Bushido logo



Kanji for "samurai"



Wu-Tang Clan logo. This is a bit of a wild-card. Wu-Tang Clan is a hip-hop group which has close ties and references to martial arts and a Shaolin warrior lifestyle.






5 examples of print that have aspects I like and want to possibly look into:


Japanese graphic design. Really like this form of screenprint and overlapping colours in an experimental way to communicate a message of some sort, for fighting it would be really cool too and unexpected.


Ikko Tanaka. Screenprint experimental, Japanese graphic design, would be cool to translate towards Samurai and Bushido culture if I go down that route.










Forms of packaging and binding wich I like, I'm leaning towards making some sort of package or box-set housing a variety and range of products and;

This is a cool form of binding for some sort of publication I will probably make, with an embossed or etched front cover and bookmark.






Screenprinted posters is definitely something I want to do for some sort of fight club promotion or Martial Arts product range.













Retro prizefighting posters



Pride FC MMA posters, Japanese posters are very well thought out and I like the consideration of space, this kind of design I want to apply to whatever subtopic I pick.





0 comments:

Post a Comment