OUGD505: Refined Design Boards


Quite surprised with the mainly positive feedback for the boards presented in todays workshop - the main criteria was readability, images, layout and balance of information in terms of type and image.

I don't necessarily agree with all of it, and I shouldn't need to other. I think I'm going to rectify all the objective errors such as typos and image quality and I'll be happy moving forward for tomorrow.

##Feedback:

Typo
Hi-res image needed
Good amount of info
Appropriate title, stands out
Slightly few pixels off
Sick image
Well justified concept
Maybe align same as above, to the right
Quote breaks up page well
Appropriate typeface
This should align with the art of war copy
Text looks a bit all over place
Good image range
Spelling
Align and lay out other image pages like this
Spacing not uniform
Good visual page



///////



Revised boards














0 comments:

Post a Comment