Studio Brief 3: Final Crit Feedback




Final Crit today was pretty interesting, we gave each other scores out of 20, so in the end it was a score out of 700. I received 494, from 34 votes giving me an average of 14.53 Placing me 6th in the top 7, so I'm one of the lucky ones to be framed and exhibited as a form of promotion for the coming exhibition. Pretty chuffed to be honest and the standard was pretty high with a surprising variety to the work presented.


Feedback from crit:

Copy on poster could do with a bit of fine-tuning maybe

Green is generally the groups favourite in terms of eyecatching and contemporary design

Spinning frame would be amazing with a pin in the middle would be amazing!

People could walk past and give it a spin Wheel of Fortune stylee



I'm planning on taking this further and mocking up promotion and branding across promotional platforms such as Twitter/Facebook and invites etc
















0 comments:

Post a Comment